Since beginning operations in 1997, ISG staff have served a broad cross section of industry including:
- extruded, blown, and injection molded plastics;
- natural and synthetic textiles;
- glass, metal, paper, and plastic packaging;
- forest and building products;
- synthetic rubber;
- processed minerals and mineral products; and
- fabricated metal products.
Services are provided directly by ISG staff and through affiliated entities, in each case providing the highest
quality results at very competitive rates. ISG staff resources have decades of experience and include registered professional
engineers, certified energy managers (CEM), and other experienced energy and design professionals.
Our low overhead
cost structure and distributed organization allow us to give superior value to our clients, while our extensive network of
resources enables us to meet each client's needs with experienced and knowledgeable industry experts.
Contact us directly
at (770) 640-5355 or e-mail for more information about our staff resources and how we can help you with your energy cost control